SERVICE & AMENITY UPDATE:
Due to state mandated policies surrounding COVID-19, please call the hotel directly for all available services and amenities.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
- Check-in time for arriving guests begins at 3 p.m. Check-out time for departing guests is 11 a.m.
- For guests staying fewer than 7 nights, a valid credit card is required for payment.
- Reservations must be cancelled by 6:00 p.m. local hotel time on the day of arrival, or the first night's stay (at quoted rate plus tax) will be charged as a No Show Fee to the credit card holding the reservation.
- Advanced Purchase (AP) reservations: Guests who cancel more than 24 hours after their original time of booking, or fail to show, will forfeit their nonrefundable advance prepayment equal to the total cost of the reservation (including tax).
- Pets are always welcome at HomeSpring Inn and Studios!
- Minimum of two pets are allowed in each suite or room.
- A $25 (+ tax) per day, non-refundable cleaning fee for the first month (not to exceed $150 + tax), payable the first night of your stay and is charged at check-in.
- Each month thereafter is a $10 non-refundable fee (+tax) per day for the first 5 days of each month (not to exceed $50 + tax per month, per pet). This fee is to cover the cost of cleaning and fumigating guest room. Service animals will be exempt from this charge.
- Height and length restrictions apply: pets can be no longer than 36 inches and no taller than 36 inches. Larger, or more than two pets requires property manager’s approval.
Please contact the property for questions.
- Our promise is to provide you with a fresh, clean room. We also take our commitment to the environment seriously and strive to freshen up without wasting our natural resources.. Towards this common goal, housekeeping services are scheduled based on the number of nights you will be staying with us.
- For 8 or more night stays: One "full service" housekeeping is provided each week. Additional full or refresh services are available as outlined below.
- For 1-7 night stays: Fresh towels and linens are available at the front desk as often as needed
- Full Service (provided weekly): Dusting, vacuuming, changing linens and towels, emptying trash, cleaning of bathroom and kitchen, and replenishing soap and toilet paper if needed.
- Additional Full Service can be purchased at $10 per service.
- Refresh Service (optional service): Replacing soiled towels, emptying trash, replenishing soap and toilet paper if needed, and making bed with existing linens. Refresh Service can be purchased at $5 per service.
*Dishes are not washed during either service.